- You regularly visit malls for a disco, movie or nightout (atleast on weekends - MG Road, NH8,... right?)
- You are employed in some MNC and work HARD... and party... EVEN HARDER... :)
- You call up agencies to supply you maids for housekeeping.
- You face traffic jams everyday but now they have become a part of Gurgaonite lifestyly now. Right dude?
- You are a member of a world class gym but neither you have time to visit nor there are roads enough so that you can drive in and pump some iron.
- You face a number of traffic diversions everyday and many are introduced overnight but, again, they have become a part of Gurgaonite lifestyle now. :)
- You have become a Property, or Real Estate, freak now (if you were not earlier) seeing the zooming prices of property in Gurgaon and plan to buy an apartment soon as an investment.
- You have thought of becoming a Property, or Real Estate, agent at least ONCE seeing the jump in property prices. Or, atleast you know one or two agents.
There are some other nasty ones too:
- You see a lot of pigs everyday.
- You see a lot of traffic policemen trying to keep up the traffic.
- You witness rise in home rent every six months.
- You now know how precious water and electricity are.
- You know all of the companies, whether local or national, which manufacture inverter, UPS and generators.
- Your friends, relatives or even you have witnessed, or fell prey, to some crime.
Never mind, this is the lifestyle of a Gurgaonite.